Although making money is always a goal, the main thrust of an MCYC party is fun and fellowship. If you have planned the best you can - then relax and have fun.
- Provide the Chatter Editor with a flyer
- Advance money for your party is available from the Treasurer.
- Check with the Bar Manager regarding special needs or quantities of liquor or beer.
- You are responsible for setting up the bar. Obtain the keys for the cabinet behind the bar and the liquor cabinet in the storeroom from the bar manager.
- Each party is responsible for purchasing its own orange juice, tomato juice, etc.
- Provide a clean up committee
- Be sure to complete a Party Report Sheet
- Turn in party sheet and money to Treasurer as soon as possible