All storage sheds for use by boat slip lessees shall conform and be maintained as follows:
- Existing wooden sheds (as of 04/2005) meeting all prior regulations shall be allowed as long as they are maintained in a presentable and serviceable manner approved by the Board.
- Wooden storage sheds shall be painted all white.
- Newly acquired sheds must be of a size and design approved by the MCYC Board of Directors.
- All storage sheds shall have the owner’s name or boat name and slip number on them. Lettering size to be at least three (3) inches high and black in color.
- The MCYC Board of Directors shall identify location for placement of storage sheds.